Clean engine combustion chamber - with an engine flush - Here's how!
Most households also include at least one vehicle. This is already quite expensive to maintain and when repairs are added, this can also damage the family fund. The vehicles are needed every day for a wide variety of reasons.
Be it to be able to cover the way to work or to be able to do the shopping or other journeys. Especially if you live in rural areas, you are without a vehicle barely able to make a living. Because bus connections usually only refer to the school times of the children.
It can become problematic if the performance of a vehicle is impaired or if you even have one engine damage has. Then you either have to buy a new vehicle or a new engine, which can also be associated with considerable costs.
If you want to counteract this, you should consider whether it might not be appropriate to carry out an engine flush on your own car.
The Costs for this are manageable and the benefit that can be drawn from them is enormous. An engine flush cleans the combustion chamber of the engine and removes residues so that the vehicle can drive properly again.
As soon as a vehicle has a coked engine combustion chamber, it can already be closed misfires come. This affects that driving behavior of the car enormously. The performance of the vehicle is impaired by the oil mist, which has begun to settle in the combustion chamber of the engine, and often also begins to jerk.
However, many drivers are not aware that they coking you can remove them yourself in a simple and cost-effective way in order to be able to achieve full engine performance again.
What is a coke?
One coking is usually found in those vehicles that have a direct injection engine. In principle, internal exhaust gas recirculation should be achieved in a car so that you can stay within the limit values for exhaust gases. The valve overlap is used to achieve exhaust gas recirculation.
Here, however, the exhaust gases also get into the incineration tract . The oil mist is literally sucked in via the crankshaft guide. Actually, it is intended that this should then be burned over the engine. Instead, the oil is deposited in the engine's combustion chamber.
Gradually, an oil layer grows here, which intake valve and the intake duct can clog. This in turn affects them engine power enormously.
In a vehicle with intake manifold injection the oil is literally flushed away, which is not the case with a direct-injection car. stay the Contaminate exist and grow, one speaks of coking.
What does an engine flush do in the engine combustion chamber?
Now put one engine flushing a, so you achieve that the oil residues, which have arisen due to the oil mist can be removed. At the same time, this increases engine performance and the longevity of the engine, which can suffer enormous damage from coking.
A coke remains continuous exist, it can even lead to engine damage, which is then pronounced expensive can be.
Clean the engine combustion chamber – in stages
If you want to clean the engine combustion chamber, then you need a few more tools in addition to the tools Products :
- 2 oil filters
- motor oil
- the engine flush
Engine flushing is used in various steps, which are explained below.
- Step 1 : Before you can start flushing the engine, you should take a closer look at the oil filter. Here it can often be determined immediately that the oil filter has sludge and coking residues can be seen. There is no point in trying to clean the oil filter. Instead, a new oil filter must be used.
- Step 2 : Begin by removing the oil filter and fitting a new oil filter. The oil filter must then be reinserted into the vehicle.
- Step 3 : Now the filling with the engine flushing takes place. To do this, fill the entire amount of the can into the oil filler neck. You have to screw the oil cap back on and then idle the vehicle for a period of 10 minutes. This process flushes the oil circuit. The impurities and residues are removed. The actual oil change must then be carried out.
- Step 4 : The vehicle must be raised so that the oil drain plug can be reached. A lifting platform seems to make the most sense for this. Now unscrew the oil drain screw and let the oil drain out. Be careful when doing this as the oil is extremely hot. The oil is run into a pan until everything has been drained.
- Step 5 : Now the second oil filter is inserted. Before inserting it, oil it with a little oil. At the same time you have to put a new seal on the oil drain plug.
- The oil drain plug is reinstalled on the vehicle and tightened with a torque wrench to ensure it is secure. You should also clean the screw yourself, which can be ideally achieved with a brake cleaner.
- Step 6 : Then the vehicle is placed back on the ground. The oil filter is also tightened with the torque wrench. Now the new oil is poured in. First you fill in a basic amount of oil and then check the oil level to determine how much oil is still required. This is then refilled.
- Step 7 : The engine is started. This ensures that the oil filter can fill with oil. Check the oil level again and top up if necessary.
- extension half inch
- Various nuts
- half inch ratchet
- Torque wrench and matching adapter
Many people need their vehicle to be able to cover the daily commute to work and to be able to run errands. Once a car's engine has been damaged, in most cases it will extremely expensive .
Does a vehicle have a coking on, then you have to reckon with the fact that the Engine performance decreases and under certain circumstances even engine damage can occur after some time.
In order to be able to counteract this, you should carry out an engine flush. This is in contrast to a spare motor even inexpensive. You can do it yourself easily and conveniently if you follow the important steps and carry them out. This can save you enormous costs.